TheCloudHost (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates (the “Site”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personally identifiable information we receive from users of the Site.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you in order to use features of the Site which are only available to registered users.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as: your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the time and date of your visit, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time you spend on those pages, and other site usage statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information such as Log Data. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. If you choose to not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Comments and other content submitted to our Akismet anti-spam service are not saved on our servers unless they were marked as false positives, in which case we store them long enough to use them to improve the service to avoid future false positives.
Links To Other Sites
DMCA Website Notice
If you believe a TheCloudHost.net customer on a site hosted by TheCloudHost is infringing your copyright, please send a written notice to:
Section 512(c) of the DMCA requires that a notice include all of the following in order to be valid:
A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit TheCloudHost.net to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit TheCloudHost.net to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the foregoing requirements your DMCA notice may not be valid and TheCloudHost.net may take no action.